Stainless steel camlock Coupler – female coupler by female NPT/BSP thread, is typically used with Type A adapters but also can be used with Type E, F & DP (Dust Plug) of the same size. Made of stainless steel 316, stainless steel couplings are used by chemical industry, food & sanitary environments & water treat factories.
Heavy duty stainless steel quick hose couplings are ideal for suction hoses which carry chemicals, foodliquids, coolants & hydraulic oils under low pressure.
- Extremely high working temperature;
- Superior corrosive resistance;
- Keep lustrous appearance;
- Prevent contamination.
- Body material: stainless steel 316;
- Handles & pins: stainless steel 304;
- Gaskets: Buna-N, EPDM, PTFE & food grade silicone gasket;
- Size: 1/2" to4";
- Thread: NPT, BSPP, BSPT;
- Working pressure: no more than 250 psi;
- Temperature range: -150°F to +500°F (-101°C to +260°C);
- Standard: MIL-C-27487 (A-A-59326);
- MOQ: 500 pcs.
Our Stainless Steel camlock couplings are all manufactured to close tollerances in 316 grade stainless steel. This leading class of products represents the very best in production at a very economical price for this level of quality. Camlock couplers and adaptors in 316 grade Stainless Steel. Available with Male BSPT Thread, Female BSP Thread, Hose Tail, Dust Cap, and Dust Plug
Female Coupler by Female BSP Thread - The "D" type camlocks have a female camlock end and a female BSP thread of the same size. The female camlock end fits into any male camlock fitting of the same size. Available in sizes 3/4" through 4", Precisely manufactured for accurate fit, No tools needed, Working pressure up to 10 bar.
Type D Couplers are typically used with Type A Adapters but can also be used with Type E and F Adapters and DP (Dust Plug) of the same size.